Epic Pet Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epw fans best place for you

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boss Battle Tactics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muugin

Muugin

Boss Battle Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Boss Battle Tactics   Boss Battle Tactics Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:17 am

Ask questions about bosses and share your tips and tricks on how to defeat them here.

These guys can get really difficult to defeat. So any advice would be much appreciated.

-The Moscow boss is a b*tch to kill (liquid sun, liquid sun, liquid sun is how i did it!) but for what you get it is well worth it: The Apocalypse Phrophecy. +100 attack, +400 HP +20 energy -80,000 income.

-The Cupertino Boss is well... a little different. I wil let you find out for yourself but be prepared. He has 10,000 HP and deals around 1000 damage when he hits. I could only beat him because i used one heck of alot of Moonshine and Filet Mignon and watermellons. From beating this boss you get the iBot: +80 defence, +600 HP, +30 energy, -75,000 Income.

-Next is the dreaded Notradamus? Rex. ug. For him I had to buy 20 Moonshine, 20 Filet Moigonon and 15 Watermellons, a but load of Cantalope, a Hell Blade and Chronic Mail. He deals a massive 1500 damage (with no weapon I might add) so just keep increasing your defence with the filets and heal using watermellons when needed. When he is dealing 1000-950 per hit start using Moonshine and healing with the cantalope. After you have dunk most of the Moonshine then attack. 6000 hit from you twice and he is a goner. He gives you The Psilocybin Band: + 65 Max energy, +50 defence, -50,000 income.

-Next is the Byzantius soul. Pretty much use the same tactic as the Notradamus rex but remember the Byzantius is much stronger. After killing him you get the Byzantius Crystal. +78,000 income. It does not need an investment slot or even need to be equiped. w00t

I will continue to add more strategys for the level 42 bosses but this is as far as I have gotten... bloody Griffus soul.

afro
Back to top Go down

Boss Battle Tactics
Page 1 of 1